Item Count: 0
How To View Your Textbooks Online
- First, make sure you have your course schedule in hand.
- On the top of the page, you will see "Textbooks". When you hover your cursor on that, a drop down will appear.
- Click on "Course Materials" in the drop down menu.
- In the middle of the page you will see in large bold letters "Select Your Courses" with three boxes below that. They will be "Term, Select Department and Select Course and Section." Select your term, in this case, it will be "SPRING 18", after selecting your term, you can select your department.
- Go through that list and select the departments for all of your courses (for example: BUS, CDM, CHEM, etc.), then choose your courses. You must select each course individually.
- In the third list, you will see all of the course listings appear for the department you selected. Select the courses you are taking and make sure to specify your section (for example: A, B, C, etc.). If your section isn't listed, check "All". After choosing your course from the list, you need to click "Add Selection." The selections will then appear below in "Your Current Course List."
- After you have chosen all of your courses, click "Get Course Materials."
- If you are having difficulty viewing your books online, please contact the Campus Store at (610)-558-5618 and we can assist you.