Item Count: 0
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the store hours?
- The store hours are from Monday thru Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Are you open weekends?
- We ask that you call in advance for weekend hours.
Where is the store located?
- The store is located in the Bachmann Building on the ground floor across from the Knight’s Café.
Do you ship diploma frames?
- We do not ship diploma frames because of the possibility they may break while they are being shipped.
When can I sell my books back?
- At the end of each semester during finals week you can sell your books back and return your rental books to the store.
Is the bookstore part of the work study program?
- Yes, if you have financial aid you are eligible to work in the bookstore.
May I highlight in a rental book?
- Yes, you may highlight in a rental book. Please do not get the books wet.
What happens if I lost or damaged a rental book?
- Your student account will be charged for a new book.
Why can’t I rent all my textbooks?
- Textbook rentals are determined by class size and willingness of the instructor to use same the textbooks over several semesters.
May I charge my textbooks to my student account
- Textbooks can be charged to your student account only if financial aid is available to cover the cost.